Dishwaser is installed (Almost)

by Joe Somebody on Friday, April 8, 2011

AB May came out today to install my dishwasher. It went really smooth. I was really worried about the dishwasher fitting. Its was a really tight fit. It fits perfect though. I couldn't ask for a better one. It's actually kind of funny. I was actually tearing off some of the wood underneath the cabinets just so it would make the height needed for the dishwasher. Turns out I didn't need to do any of that.

The reason I put almost is because they could not reuse the water line from the old dishwasher. It was a solid line and the Samsung needed a stainless steel braided line so it could be moved around underneath it. The cut off the old line and gave me some options. "We can get it fully installed now and have a plumber come out tomorrow...which I worn you, they will charger you another $60USD for or you can purchase this..."

I went with the latter. All I needs was a 5/8 to 3/8 compression fitting. After that it will run. I plan to pick that up tomorrow from the store. I should be able to do my first load of dishes tomorrow.




Comments:

2 Responses to “Dishwaser is installed (Almost)”

  1. And finally the saga comes to rest.

  2. looks great

Leave a Reply