How to clean stainless steel appliance without streaks

by Joe Somebody on Friday, March 18, 2011

If you are anything like me you have gone through the gamut of cleaning solutions and cloths. So far nothing has worked for me. Until now.

Vinegar. Common everyday viriety white vinegar. Spray it on in its undiltud form, then wipe with a clean wash cloth. Then take a paper towel over the entire thing. 100% streak free. This is the best cleaning tip I have ever seen. Plus vinegar kills 99% of all germs, so you dont have to worry about things growing on the surface.

Comments:

3 Responses to “How to clean stainless steel appliance without streaks”

  1. it's often the simplest things that work. :)

  2. @Jay - You are not kidding. I am stoked about it. I was getting really bummed coming home and seeing a dirty refrigerator. Now it sparkles like it did in the store. This is by far the best way to clean stainless steel.

  3. The first time I tried to clean my strainless steel BBQ I didn't realise that like wook, the steel has a grain so there I was rubbing against it. Scratched it up quite badly!

    I'll follow you and hope your tips stop me from making the same sort of mistake again!

Leave a Reply